$850 Plus tax (7 games) per team per session.
Dates: January 22, 2022 – March 6, 2022
All players will need a Rockville Sports Arena membership and must be placed on a team roster in order to play. Your Sports Pass rosters will help ensure that all players are on age and that teams are not using illegal players. Memberships can be made at www,yoursportspass.com
Costs includes referee fees. Full payment, roster and proof of age is due 1 week prior to the start of the league.
All teams are responsible for knowing all policies of E&B Indoor Soccer –Teams will not be exempt from the rules because they did not know our policies. A $100 non-refundable deposit is required to hold your team’s league spot. Full payment is due at or prior to the deadlines indicated above. Payment received after this date is subject to a $50 late fee. Leagues are filled on a first come, first serve basis. Acceptable forms of payment are check, cash, Visa or MasterCard.
Coaches/managers must ensure all players are playing on age and on that they are on your team roster. Proof of age is required at every game in case a roster check is requested by your opponent. All players must be on the team roster and have a verified membership or player card. In order to verify a membership, the player and their parent must show proof of age to a Sportsplex staff member. Any discrepancy in your roster or proof of age will result in your team forfeiting the game. Cheating in our youth leagues will result in the coach or manager being banned from all future E&B Indoor soccer activities.
Winter Leagues have start times on Saturdays ranging from 7am to 10:45pm and Sundays from 7am to 8pm. Some divisions may have games during the week.
All players are required to know the Rockville Sportsplex rules. Players will not be exempt from the rules because they did not know house policies. Read rules here.
All teams will be placed into divisions by the commissioners of your respective leagues.
Please note that management will not listen to any referee complaints immediately following a game. All referee complaint forms need to be sent via e-mail. Included in the e-mail must be the date & time of the game, field number and the names of the two teams involved in the game. We take referee complaints very seriously.
To determine which level your team belongs in, please call us for information at 301-838-4455.
The SportsPlex does not reschedule games. Once a schedule has been published, no games will be moved. The only exception is a scheduling mistake on our part, or if a team drops out of the league. If your team cannot make a scheduled game, you will forfeit that game. If you forfeit more than one game, your team may be removed from the league and may be subject to banishment from future leagues.
The Sportsplex allows teams to request one bye in a given season. We do not guarantee that we can honor that bye, but we will do our best. If we are unable to honor the bye request, your team will be expected to play that game and it will count in the schedule. Trying to honor the requests of hundreds of youth teams is sometimes impossible. However, we do a very good job at honoring most requests. All bye requests must be done with ample notice and before the full schedule is released.
Weather closings are based upon the current conditions in the area, not anticipated snow falls. We will not close our doors before a weather event has begun, so please refrain from calling and tying up phone lines. Moreover, closings are not based upon school or government decisions to remain open or closed. A Sportsplex Management Committee will make the determination of whether to remain open or close.
Closings will be announced on the website and on our phone system. The fastest way to check for updates will be on the website. If games are canceled due to snow, they will not be rescheduled. Exceptions to this policy are only made when ample time is available in the facility to reschedule all games snowed out. If a game is not rescheduled, it will not count against the team. Standings will be calculated based upon winning percentage and not overall points.
Rosters and Waivers
After your team is registered with the facility, the team coach/manager will send all players a link to sign the new participation waiver – doing so will also assist in placing players on a team roster.
- Contact facility to register and pay for team.
- Email is sent to coach/manager with link to sign waiver.
- Coach/manager will send invites to all players.
- Players must accept the invitation to sign waiver and be placed on team roster.
- Each player will upload a photo. Photos are used to produce the newly required Player ID Cards with the exception below.
- Players may use his/her valid club player cards in place of the new facility Player ID Card following the terms and conditions listed under “Player Card Policy”.
Players are required to have his/her Player ID Card at every game.
A signed waiver is required for all forms of participation.
Player Card Policy
All teams are required to have a full roster and all players must sign the new online waiver. Once waiver is signed and a photo is uploaded, the player will receive his/her new Player ID Card.
- Player currently has his/her Player ID Card – Sign waiver and no additional fees required. Player will receive validation on exisiting Player ID Card.
- Player does not currently have a Player Card – Sign waiver and new card cost is $10.
- Birth Certificate is required for age verification if a new Player ID Card is needed (proof of age may also be a sanctioned/valid outdoor player card, a valid passport, or a valid drivers license).
- Players are required to have his/her Player ID Card at every game.
Proof of age is randomly verified.
Age verification will also take place if a team protests a player’s eligibility. If protested, all players on the team in question will provide proof of his/her age; failure to comply and/or the discovery of an ineligible player will result in immediate forfeit – No Exceptions.
Membership required for Winter Youth Leagues
– All players must create an account through www.yoursporspass.com
– The membership is used for 4 purposes.
1.) it will be used to roster all players for their teams
2.) it will be used to verify all players ages
3.) It will be used to ensure all players in the game are on age
4) Rockville Sports Arena policies include knowing who is in the building at all times
– If a player has a player card in an outdoor league, the player still needs to pay for the membership through yoursporsspass.com. The outdoor card can be used to verify a players age during a game or to verify their membership.
– If a player does not have a player card, then the player must create a memberships through yoursportspass.com and get it verified by a Sportsplex team member. The player and a parent must bring proof of age, birth certificate, passport, etc to the Sportsplex so a staff member can verify their age and mark their membership as verified.